Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided with last visited date.
- Use of the ACM Journals/Transactions Word style is encouraged to ensure proper formatting.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than as separate files at the end.
- Once the copyright form is signed, please upload on the last step of the submission as a supplementary material.
- All authors have been registered on the IJDAT Web portal.
- Names, affiliations and e-mails of all authors are given on the paper.
The undersigned hereby transfers the copyright of the submitted article to International Journal of Data Mining Science (IJDAT) (the "IJDAT"). The Author declares that the contribution and work is original, and he/she is authorized by all authors and/or grant-funding agency to sign the copyright form. Author hereby assigns all including but not limited to the rights to publish, distribute, reprints, translates, electronic and published derivates in various arrangements or any other versions in full or abridged forms to IJDAT. IJDAT holds the copyright of Article in its own name.
Author(s) retain all rights to use author copy in his/her educational activities, own websites, institutional and/or funder’s web sites by providing full citation to final version published in IJDAT. The full citation is provided including Authors list, title of the article, volume and issue number, and page number or using a link to the article in IJDAT web site. Author(s) have the right to transmit, print and share the first submitted copies with colleagues. Author(s) can use the final published article for his/her own professional positions, career or qualifications by citing to the IJDAT publication.
Once the copyright form is signed, any changes about the author names or order of the authors listed above are not accepted by IJDAT.
Once the copyright form is signed, please upload as a supplementary material.
Click Here for Copyright Form
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.